Wednesday, April 29, 2009

FEDUP WITH TELKOM "THEY JUST DONT UNDERSTAND"

Dear Mr September
CEO TELKOM
RE: PROBLEMS WITH BLOCK CALL PLUS ON

In late 2007 (Between October to December) we were moving from Kelvin Sandton, we went to your Rosebank service centre and applied for a ADSL line for our new home in Rouxville Johannesburg, By the time we had moved in, in February no ADSL service was installed after numerous calls to your 10219 number and Visits to Rosebank.

We were told by your staff that there was a shortage of ADSL "circuits" in our which has now become an urban Legend.

Any way on the 3rd March 2008 I had a bad fall and was hospitalised and left the provisioning of Telecoms to my Wife Margot.

At the suggestion of our neighbors we were told we would never get an ADSL line, "if you want one cancel your application., Apply for a normal line and then reapply for an ADSL line which my wife did" Not legend and you know what we got the ADSL line.

Now please note we were very confused and sort of happy and relieved in way after being constipated communicatively wise if you get drift.A couple of months later, and a staggeringly high amount to on my "pay as you go" phone bill.

But This is not Where my problem Starts or ends

Learning from BAD experience we applied for BLOCK CALL PLUS


On the first ADSL line that was not delivered and on 011-640-xxxx and 011-640-xxxx

I have complained continuously about the cell phone call s on these lines that should not have been allowed be cause the Block was not working.
The Block call fails to block calls.
The Block department has even past credits.
There is a fault in the System.
I notified each person that the Block call does not when reporting the complaint
I have had it investigated by a Maria in December, but I believe that she did not understand what was get to.
The lines have been wet and cables have replaced twice.
There has been earthing problems from your side and two modems have been replaced
One ADSL Filter has been replaced.
I have heard other people talking on my line and when I put the phone down they carry on talking and can then dial on the line.
The matter has been reported 5 times.
I am out of pocket +/- R 4500.00 excluding interest and the cut of cost. I pay because I have no choice However I have no come to you .

You might ask why I took so long because I have been in and out of hospital since February 2008 until March 2009.

I find it difficult to visit you service centre as I am in constant pain. Due to the accident I have lost the use of my Left arm/hand and my
Knees were also injured but not so badly.

I was promised a call back from a manager at the call centre with 10 minutes an hour ago

I Would be obliged if you would reconnect the lines. ( I know I owe you less at this juncture)

After scrutinizing the Account over a period of time several credits in my favour had to be made.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Dave Wailer
Husband to Mrs MD Wailer

Through Technology
Mrs MD Wailer
23 Roux StreetRouxvilleJohannesburg Gauteng 2192 South Africa
davewailer@wol.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment